PowerPanelXL External Wall System
- The PowerPanelXL system consists of 75mm thick, steel-reinforced AAC panels, fixed vertically to perforated top hat sections attached to a steel or timber load bearing frame. Panels can be applied directly to steel framing without the need or cost of an additional thermal break.
- The PowerPanelXL system uses a 75mm panel delivering around 25% better thermal insulation than a vented AAC system – and 31% better than brick veneer.
- Speed of construction -one standard Hebel panel is the equivalent of 75 traditional bricks, which means a 150m2 home can go up as quickly as within 3 days when installed by experienced Hebel installers.
- Eco-friendly, Hebel uses over 60% less embodied energy, and produces at least 55% less greenhouse emissions than concrete or brick veneer.
- Non-combustible with an FRL of 180/180/180.
- The PowerPanelXL cladding system is CodeMark certified.